1. high-heeled black shoes for work – haven’t touched them since London
2. Sketchers – look comfortable, but they really aren’t
3. low-heeled white Born sandles – cute, but not comfortable
4. medium-heeled black Sofft sandles – cute and comfortable, but not good for cobblestone roads
5. Clark Privo sandles – purchased right before trip and love, love them
I keep going back to the Clark sandles when my feet get sore in other shoes. I am so glad I bought these– against DH’s recommendation of buying new shoes before a trip.